We strive to provide a positive healing environment with evidence based treatment approaches, focusing on manual therapy and exercise. We participate as an active part of our community and remain inclusive to people from all walks of life.
The Redbird Team
Andrew Fecteau, MS PT
- Studied Chemistry at University of Oregon
- Graduated from Pacific University, MS PT in Forest Grove, Oregon
- Bend Resident since 1995
- Co-founder of Rebound Physical Therapy
- 25+ years of physical therapy work experience
- Collegiate soccer player and former professional tri-athlete
- 4 time Ironman finisher
- Heavily involved in the community, including the Rise Up Foundation, striving to bring music to the lives of children in Bend
Denny Dragan, MS PT
- Attended University of Nevada, Reno (UNR) where he studied Biology
- Taught Anatomy at UNR
- Graduated from Pacific University, MS PT, in Forest Grove, Oregon
- Bend Resident since 2000
- Former Triathlete
- Enjoys spending time and raising his two kids, Finn and Lola. Both enjoy skiing, skateboarding, surfing, and art!
Jackie Parker Smelser, MS PT
- BS Kinesiology Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- Masters in Physical Therapy, CSU Sacramento
- Yoga Teacher
- Teaches Anatomy for Yoga Teacher Training Programs
- Specialize in Women’s Health Physical Therapy for pelvic pain, incontinence and various other Women’s Health diagnoses
- Extensive Manual Therapy training through various Manual Therapy programs
- History of Personal Training, Sports Conditioning and Agility Training, Coaching Volleyball
- Moved to Bend in 2006 from Santa Cruz, CA
- Enjoy yoga, hiking, biking, skiing and adventuring with husband and two little men
Bre Crawford, DPT
- BS in Exercise and Sport Science, Oregon State University
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University
- Resident of Bend since 2009
- Broad training in manual therapy and movement analysis
- Enjoys CrossFit, hiking, mastering the art of gluten-free desserts, exploring the US and experiencing cultures abroad with her husband
- Awarded Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy by American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties in 2016
- Currently enrolled in and completing coursework to achieve Certification in Clinical Management of Fitness Athletes – projected completion October 2018
Interested in Joining the Redbird Team?
At Redbird, we strive to create our own connected culture! We’re looking for someone who enjoys working in a team and can easily adapt to their surrounding environment. We are looking for a teammate who is self-motivated, enthusiastic about their work, authentic in personality and character, caring, genuine, and shares an overall love for life! Professionally, we are looking for someone who practices cutting edge, evidence based therapy for the common human. This person should be an expert in his/her training and enjoy creating a positive healing environment for their patients!
Patient Registration Form
We’ve attached our patient registration and medical history forms for your convenience, please feel free to complete these forms to bring with you to your first appointment. Thank you!